Dollhouse Showroom

Dollhouse Showroom
Dollhouse

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

WELCOME TO THE TEAM LOUIF PARADIS!

Big News! Louif Paradis is now Dakine head to toe! 
Louif won a gold in Xgames Real Street and this years "Video part of the Year" from Transworld Snowboarding!

Here is what he has to say about everything:

"I couldn't be more excited about joining the outerwear team. I've been on Dakine for 4 years or so now and it was a natural progression to expand our relationship and work together on outerwear too. They've always been very supportive of what I do with my snowboarding and have the resources to keep making top quality outerwear. They're also super open to what I have to say and that's huge. I really like to contribute with ideas and it makes the whole thing so much more satisfying. With Peter Line designing and dudes like J-Rob, Victor Daviet and Elias on the team, the future is promising! 

-Louif Paradis "

Check out THE DAKINE WEBSITE   for more news!


No comments:

Post a Comment